Ephesus Adventist Junior Academy exists to provide spiritual development and excellence in education in a safe and caring environment to serve God and mankind.
To create and sustain a school of life-long learners, students, teachers, parents, and community that plan, teach and learn together.
To facilitate the harmonious development of the physical, mental and spiritual powers of each child entrusted to our care.
- To provide effective instruction in the core academic subjects
- To meet the needs of diverse learning styles and cultural backgrounds
- To foster a personal relationship with God
- To help student developing healthy lifestyle
- To promote the dignity of work and the joy of service
- To provide a safe caring environment that is conducive to learning
- To promote scholarship, leadership, citizenship and character development
- To provide opportunities for social growth that are consistent with Biblical teachings